Hello humans! (and other species so we don’t offend)
We’ve put together a bunch of hotfixes for you. There’s more under the hood that accompanies these as usual, but you get the idea..
- Carnage pickup sound is heard again (now clamped to 4 seconds — ours is 3.7)
- cl_playercolorX is now blocked when not in menu
- cl_player<inventory> cvars are now blocked when not in menu
- Player name now flood protected
- Drop in support now preserves existing player states in arena games
- Fixed issue where in arena1v1, game would end if a playing player left (while there were queued people that could come in next round)
- Added: MapAutoSave widget! Intervals and backup counts configurable in options
- Replay editor: now properly stays visible in edit mode
- Replay editor: can no-longer select spectators in replays
- Accelmeter: added race mode/training mode only options
- Proving grounds now includes on/off/both options (so now you can queue for both proving grounds and standard map pools)
With 1.1 we are adding a new competitive playlist to Match Making – Proving Grounds.
At this stage, it will be for 1v1 maps only, this is mainly due to the fact of the current large backlog of potentially good 1v1 maps available. We will look to expand this to 2v2/CTF etc soon.
This will be a playlist featuring new and upcoming maps to test their potential to enter the official map pool for upcoming seasons. Full Match Making Rank and CP awards are available in the Proving Grounds – we want to encourage play, testing and feedback. (more…)
New art, new cosmetics, new announcer and more! This build release is packed full of new features you’ll need some time to check them all out.
Another small fix.
- Fixed issue in sound manager that would cause the game to progressively run slower over time
- HealthBar: fixed coloured bar incorrect offset
A small quick fix but still an important one.
- Fixed disconnecting at the end of the mm game
Game Type: 3v3 atdm
Date : May 1st, 2017
Starting Time : 15:00 CET
Signup close at 13.00 CET
Checkin start at 14.00 CET
Map pool: Overkill, Ascension, Bazinga, sepulcrum, campgrounds
– competitive ruleset
-/roll 100, highest number wins, winner ban – loser ban – winner pick – loser pick – last map is tiebreaker