Another quick point release, about time to start on 48!
- Fixed bug where shotgun shots fired wasn’t recording properly
- Fixed bug where melee attached on back received decals from explosions
- Fixed: hatchet melee’s attachment bone orientation
Quick point release to fix a last minute wall clipping issue!
- Fixed issue where jumping onto ramp would launch you into outer space
- Smooth normals pass on melees: hatchet, afps hatchet, supporter hatchet
Getting towards the end of 47 point releases. This one adds extra info to the server browser, and sets the bullet hitbox & wallclipping to be used in all rulesets. There are also a few bug fixes. (more…)
Another quick point release. This point release’s main features includes the infamous wallclipping (which is enabled in experimenal ruleset). We’re really wanting to hear feedback on this and whether people would like it to stay.
We’ve also been working with the experimental plus guys and adding a bunch of vars to assist with their experimental play. (more…)
G’day. Bo1 Double Elim format. Only Calendar. Check ins at 7pm syd, play starts at 730.
Twitch.tv/ztkfps with Mr and Mrs Voice of Reflex.