Quick point release today to address some bugs and help set things up for our next build.
There has been a lot of queries about our road map and future Reflex updates. We have some exciting plans in progress, we will be making these plans known next week
* server now correctly reports disconnected state to master server
* fixed party UI to now draw when it’s off screen
* optimised how internal asset lists are stored, which improves performance of script functions that look up assets by string (i.e. nvgSvg())
* fixed issue where server list wasn’t properly automatically refreshing when entering the “browse servers” menu
This update includes several bug fixes + optimisations. It also includes the addition of a time penalty for leaving matchmaking games early.
We’ve had some feedback recently with regards to people leaving matchmaking games early. This ruins the experience for the other player. To combat this we’ve added a time penalty if you don’t play your game the whole way through. The forfeit option is still there and should be used if you concede defeat. If you forfeit there is no time penalty.
Matchmaking was released with a blast. We’ve had over 10,000 games played in just 2 weeks!
The focus of this build is to directly improve on our first pass matchmaking implementation with our observations made the community feedback we have received.
Have you been having problems with logging in to join a game and being kicked out, all because of the inventory problem? Then fret no more, the hotfix is here.
Quick hotfix to fix some 2v2 issues that came up
- Added mode2v2 to EntityPlayerSpawn
- 2v2 can now be played on mutator arena
- Fixed scoring issue in 2v2
Its been a few weeks since the Reflex League has started. If you missed some of matches or want to check it out again, I have put a list of some videos of the played matches together. Thank you to the people that have helped organised, casted and streamed.
You can check out the current standings of all the players involved on the Reflex League Website.