This press kit can also be downloaded from here.
- Developer: Turbo Pixel Studios; Based in Victoria Australia
- Release date: March 8th, 2017
- Platforms: PC
- Website: www.reflexarena.com
- Price: USD 9.99
- Availability: Steam, Humble Store
- Press/Business contact: email@example.com
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, Forums
Reflex is modelled on the classic Arena FPS (AFPS) games that dominated the on-line gaming scene during the 90s. If you sunk countless hours in to the Quake or Unreal series, Reflex will feel like a welcome return of the old school shooter feel. If you didn’t experience classic arena FPS gameplay, you should immediately reclaim all those unwasted years by grabbing a copy of Reflex.
Reflex is being developed by Turbo Pixel Studios, a small, independent, Australian team formed by gamers with a simple desire: to use decades of game development experience to bring back the gameplay and the community we grew up with.
- Custom built engine
- In-game multiplayer map editor.
- In-game replay editing tools.
- Several games modes to choose from: Free-For-All, 1v1, Team Deathmatch (TDM) and Capture The Flag (CTF).
- Workshop integration to share maps.
- In-game tradable cosmetics via steam inventory.
- 125fps targeted gameplay for quick response action.
- Scriptable UI via Lua.
- Awards and statistics.
- Future features includes training, bots, matchmaking, ranking and regional ladders and more workshop items.
- Roadmap can be found here.
We have a Reflex Development Update // October 2015 video which can be found on our YouTube.
We also have a couple of community frag videos:
These screenshots can also be seen on our Imgur screenshot account.
Otherwise you can download them all from here.
We have gifs created by us showcasing some of the Reflex features and awards. This can be found on our Imgur Gif Album.
We also have some community made gifs on our Pinterest page.
The Turbo Pixel team consists of four main members and everyone participates in all aspects of the game, but listed below is their main focus:
- Phil Brown – Lead Programmer
- Ben Darling – Lead Tech Artist
- Ben Southall – Lead Artist
- Thanh Brown – Admin and Social Media Manager
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items on this page have been released under the Creative Commons License CC-BY-SA 3.0.