Announcing the Reflex Monthly Cups!
Reflex has been in need of a more established competitive scene for some time. Competing at a high level in any game requires time and dedication. The goal of the Reflex Monthly Cups is to give those who have the drive to compete in duel the guarantee that their commitment will be rewarded. Our goal is not to provide two tournaments or ten tournaments, but to provide a sustainable framework for competitive and dependable Reflex duel tournaments that will continue as long as there is demand and people willing to organize them.
Our target is to hold one tournament every two weeks, alternating between NA and EU.
In other words: one duel tournament every 4 weeks for each region.
RMC is a purely volunteer effort, but we will do our best to consistently meet this goal.
Game Type: 3v3 atdm
Date : May 1st, 2017
Starting Time : 15:00 CET
Signup close at 13.00 CET
Checkin start at 14.00 CET
Map pool: Overkill, Ascension, Bazinga, sepulcrum, campgrounds
– competitive ruleset
-/roll 100, highest number wins, winner ban – loser ban – winner pick – loser pick – last map is tiebreaker
So with launch and matchmaking and the slight resurgence in playerbase, I decided this would be a good moment to try to get another draft going! The aim of this cup is to give old players a reminder of why they used to !add up for days and to give new players a taste of a great and underappreciated gamemode.
LAN-slide is South East Melbourne Australia, largest LAN Party. Each LAN party is scheduled once every school holiday period where over 250 gamers attend of all ages. This year in the upcoming event LAN-slide v19.0 – Autumn, Reflex Arena will be included in one of the tournaments offered. (more…)
Donate(paypal only): email@example.com
- Double Elimination
- All matches Bo3, finals 2x Bo3 if needed
Maps & Picking
Ironguard, Phobos, Thermal Blast.
- All matches are pick, pick.
- Both teams will use ‘roll 100’ in console.
- The highest roll decides which team picks first.
- The Winner Bracket finalists will pick first in finals.
- At least one player from every team must join our Discord server in order to be contacted by admins or other teams.
- Competitive ruleset will be used for this cup, utilizing any other ruleset will disqualify both teams.
- Be autonomous, contact your opponents, play your match, report the score to discord or admins.
- Tardiness will lead to potential disqualification, make sure to show up to your match within 10 minutes of match announcement.
- Unsporting behavior (excessive trash talk, rage quit, grieving) will disqualify you.
- Don’t be a fucking dick.
Winners: Sandels team – gaila, Danskq