- What platform can I play Reflex on?
- Steam crashes on Reflex launch
- I have a FX and Bulldoxer processor problem
- Is there single player mode?
- How do you use the level editor?
- I’m getting smashed online, is there a way to play with people my skill level?
- I have a VAC authentication error, what do I do?
- Where can I get in touch with the community?
- How often/many drops should I expect?
- Are all cosmetics available as drops or purchases?
- Do cosmetics give me a pay to win advantage?
- Is there any way to help or donate?
What platform can I play Reflex on?
Reflex is Windows only. Considering our dev team size this is unlikely to change any time in the near future.Back to Index
Steam crashes on Reflex launch
If Steam crashes when Reflex launches, ensure the “Steam Client Service” service is set to manual start.Back to Index
I have a FX and Bulldoxer processor problem
People that uses FX and Bulldozer processors might want to consider these hotfixes that might help with their problems.Back to Index
Is there single player mode?
Yes. You can currently do training and there will be bots in the future.Back to Index
How do you use the level editor?
There are a few map editor youTube tutorials out there which is a good place to start. This Reflex Level Editor walk-through is quite out-dated but it is a good starting point.Back to Index
I’m getting smashed online, is there a way to play with people my skill level?
Currently there is no easy way. Matchmaking is planned for future build release, but until then you can try and find other players matching your skill level in the Reflex Discord, or in the country specific Discord.Back to Index
I have a VAC authentication error, what do I do?
If you are being disconnected due to VAC authentication failures, it is a Steam connection issue. Please check this link for a solution.Back to Index
Where can I get in touch with the community?Back to Index
How often/many drops should I expect?
Approximately three drops per week if you play regularly.Back to Index
Are all cosmetics available as drops or purchases?
No, some are rare drop only.Back to Index
Do cosmetics give me a pay to win advantage?
No, they are purely cosmetic.Back to Index
Is there any way to help or donate?
- Actively play to help boost player count.
- Create new levels to expand map variety.
- Purchase cosmetics, weapons and supporter melees
- Community involvement; chat with the online community and help out with other players with problems or run a tournament.
If your question is not listed here, please email email@example.com or ask in one of the online community forums.